username/password for web access...

Bernd Groh bgroh at redhat.com
Tue Jun 29 05:47:40 UTC 2004

Hi Jamil,

I've updated your email address, you should have received (or will
receive shortly) an email stating your login name and pin (to be used as
password). We've made some adaptations to our system, in order to
minimise conflicts. If you've been maintaining Bengali/Bangla
translations from the beginning, you can chose to apply as a maintainer.
Either for a certain module, which can be done via the status pages, or
for an entire language, which should be done via this list.

Regards,
Bernd

--
Dr. Bernd R. Groh                       Phone : +61 7 3514 8114
Software Engineer (Localization)        Fax   : +61 7 3514 8199