Where to send patches?

Hey everyone,

I've applied as translator for Slovenian language some time ago and I've
been now fixing some inappropriate translations in bindconf and
anaconda-online-help.

Since this is my first contribution to fedora-trans, could someone tell
me where do I have to send patches for them to be applied?

Rok Mandeljc <rok mandeljc gimb org>