Re: Installation Language at anaconda

Hi,

AFAIK, if the translation status for essential packages is more than 90%, that locale would have a very good chance to be listed for installation. Is Malay alphabet based language? Does it need special font installed?

Sarah

Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:

Dear all

I'm trying my best to conplete anaconda-po & anaconda/gui/help
Malay translation. I hope malay can be one of the language
that user can use during installation.

Is that any way that i can check what is the language listed for installation?

any cvs module to checkout?