Accidental string changes in anaconda?

Ok, so why someone seems to have reverted all string changes that have
happened the last months in anaconda beats me.

Anaconda has had many string changes of the type:

mention of tool "redhat-config-xxx" => mention of tool
"system-config-xxx"

mention of "Red Hat Linux" => mention of %s (which might be replaced by
"Red Hat Linux" or "Fedora Core" by a compile time switch)

Now all those string changes are reverted, at least in the anaconda po
files, so we're back to square zero: anaconda happily tells users to use
redhat-config-xxx tools, and calls the product "Red Hat Linux" in a
hardcoded way.

Accident, or some strange strategy that beats me?

Christian