Re: Polish translators

Hi Grzegorz,

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 20:30, Grzegorz Rajda wrote:
> Mayby we create polish fedora translators group? See www.faq.pl.

why not. I thought about that, but I didn't ask, because before was only
two polish translators, including myself.

Dear Sarah, can we have an internal list for our requirements?

Let me know Grzegorz when you will finish a registration and we can make
a schedule to improve translations as well.

Cheers,
Pawel