Polish translators

Przemek Błaśkiewicz blasiu at akron.wroc.pl
Tue Mar 9 23:03:54 UTC 2004

i feel like putting in a word. i am currently registered, though
experiencing some problems with connections and time (or rather: time
shortages to work out connection problems), polish translator. a newbe,
but will do my best. waiting for the group. soon will do some work on cvs
repositories.

regards,
	Przemek

Dnia Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:35:29 +0000, Pawel Szopinski
<pawel-lists at szopinski.co.uk> napisał:

> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 20:30, Grzegorz Rajda wrote:
>> Mayby we create polish fedora translators group? See www.faq.pl.
>
> why not. I thought about that, but I didn't ask, because before was only
> two polish translators, including myself.
>
> Dear Sarah, can we have an internal list for our requirements?
>
> Let me know Grzegorz when you will finish a registration and we can make
> a schedule to improve translations as well.
>
> Cheers,
> Pawel
>

> --

M2 - klient Opery