Re: Polish translators

i feel like putting in a word. i am currently registered, though experiencing some problems with connections and time (or rather: time shortages to work out connection problems), polish translator. a newbe, but will do my best. waiting for the group. soon will do some work on cvs repositories.

regards,
	Przemek