Re: Polish translators

Pawel Szopinski wrote:

Hi Grzegorz,

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 20:30, Grzegorz Rajda wrote:

Mayby we create polish fedora translators group? See www.faq.pl.

why not. I thought about that, but I didn't ask, because before was only two polish translators, including myself.

Dear Sarah, can we have an internal list for our requirements?

Have we got more than 5 Polish translators yet? If so, please let me know off list.

Regards,

Sarah