Translation start

Hello,

First of all I would like to intorduce myself. I am a student from Lithuania, and I am new to this project.

So as I heard about this project, I thought that it would be a great idea to translate Fedora into Lithuanian. So I registered, was added to this list, and... thats the end :)

I don't even know how to start translating. Anyone can help me to start?

--
Rytis Slatkevicius