Re: details on: what is redhat-menus now ?

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 10:26:33AM -0800, Alexandru Repede wrote:
> can you please give me more details ? what is rawhide
> ? what do you understand by rawhide ? (pointing me to
> some documentation is good enough)

rawhide is the current latest packages as they come out of the
build system. If you ask yum or up2date to update redhat-menus on
an FC2t1 box it'll upgrade the package to 1.x, as the 1.x menu packages
appeared a couple of days ago. You will need some of the other updates too