Re: hi

Hi ,

Yes, we can request to create a new mailing list for Macedonian language. Thanks again for your efforts!

Sarah: Would you please make a request for this?

Cheers,
Ben

Arangel Angov wrote:

Ben Wu wrote:

Please subscribe to the language group that you are going to participate.

Hi there Ben,

Thanks for the short explenation, I think I can manage CVS. But there's something else I wanted to ask. It seems that im the first person to register an account for localization of Fedora in macedonian language. So does this mean that you ll make a new mailing list for macedonian?

Anyway there are a few more interested people in our LUG so I ll tell them to make accounts also and get this thing started.

Thanks in advance.

begin:vcard
fn:Ben Wu
n:Wu;Ben Hung-Pin
org:Red Hat Asia-Pacific Pty. Ltd.;Engineering
adr:;;Level 2, 5 Gardner Close;Milton;QLD;4061;Australia
email;internet:hpwu redhat com
title:Technical Translator II
tel;work:+61 7 35148111
tel;fax:+61 7 35148199