status-page

Sarah Wang sarahs at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 23:30:41 UTC 2004

Hi Csaba,

The package names on the statuspage are the names of POT files instead
of CVS module names - by theory the POT name should be the same as the
module/directory name, but unfortunately it is not the case. The reason
is a historical one. Most of the configuration tools were called
redhat-config-something previously. They have been changed to
system-config-something - only the POT name has been changed not the CVS
directory name. The only exception is specspo module - the POT file is
called dist.pot.

Yes I agree with you that it would make a lot of sense to have
consistent names across status page and CVS repository.

Sarah