Re: So, how do I start?

Alexandru Repede wrote:

1. consult the explanatory e-mail, in the mailing list archives (it will tell you that and how to get an account with cvs access to the translation files); search for the e-mail in the archives (in the begining). i would give you a link to it but i can not do that at this time 2. after account activation download files using the explanations in the above stated e-mail
3. get in contact with your community (the one translating fedora into same language as you)

*/Adi Ron <ronsholi barak-online net>/* wrote:

Hello everyone.

I am Adi Ron, I'm supposed to translate Fedora to Hebrew.

    Can anybody explain to me how exactly how do I start translating?

Do you Yahoo!?
*Yahoo! Mail* <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailtag_us/*http://mail.yahoo.com> - More reliable, more storage, less spam