Re: if your language is not included in anaconda installer...

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 02:55:02PM +0200, Josep Puigdemont wrote:
> I'm writing here because I personally didn't know I had to file my
> language, and thus it was left out from FC 2 test 2 during installation
> (seems that Alan missed that too :).

Yes I didnt find out early enough. You might also want to check the
translations are merged into the packages. With cy we have several
packages like up2date where the maintainer doesn't appear to have merged
translations yet.

That should help avoid missing any