help displays not translated

andrzej olszewski Andrzej.Olszewski at ifj.edu.pl
Sat May 1 16:46:12 UTC 2004

  Hello,

    I've done recently translation of several packages to Polish. Usually all
messages. After using msgfmt and installing .mo files on my Fedora Core 1
distribution I have found that some messages are showing up not translated,
even if they were traslated in .po file. For example in redhat-config-mouse,
the help screen is displayed in English, instead of Polish.
    I have done translation using emacs, by editing a copy of .pot file. There
were no error messages during generation of .mo file. Can somebody tell me
what possibly is wrong?

  Andrzej