moving anaconda CVS: will effect existing checkouts

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Fri May 21 20:43:07 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 04:31:20PM -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> I'm starting the process to get the CVS repository for anaconda on
> rhlinux.redhat.com instead of the current juggling there is between the
> internal CVS repository and the external for the translations.
> Unfortunately, in doing so, I'm going to have to somewhat break existing
> checkouts :(

Will you still be using ssh for CVS_RSH ?

I find it to be a pain in the neck :)  A colleague of mine wrote a
stats system for our i18n work for KDE. (http://i18n.ra.is)
Its still work in progress but it's already very useful.

I tried to get our Red Hat i18n stuff in there also, but I cant get
it to with with that ssh system :)

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.