Re: Fedora Core 3 Release Notes translation

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:10:13 +0400, Andrew Martynov <andrewm inventa ru> wrote:

I understand Red Hat team should be very careful with this document but
end user is waiting good translation of whole product.

Please do not use the term *end user* in an open-source context. Fedora is a project, NOT a product.

I suppose translation teams could provide good enough "unofficial"
translation of Release Notes.

Yes, I agree with you. An unofficial translation could be included I suppose, for users that do not find themselves comfortable with English, for example.

Regards, Tomislav Markovski Macedonian Translation Team