SSH Key - CVS Access Suggestion

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Fri Nov 5 14:16:00 UTC 2004

Sarah/Bernd & Team,
    I noticed  that it is sometimes
frustration to lose the SSH Key, and the lack
of an automated way to update the key (Due to
format PC, bad drive, or whatever reason)

So, I want to suggest an enhancement here
to the current system (If it is doable).

Everyone of us has a PIN we use to Take/Release
modules, can we have a link to Update our SSH key
and use the same PIN to authenticate  the person ?

The goal here is to make the adminstration less,
avoid the mistakes, and allow the person to update
his/her key when needed.

What do you think about that?

Thanks

Sherif