string freeze breakage?

Hi!

Was there a string freeze breakage for different applications in FC3?
I'm in doubt because I haven't heard anyone saying anything and I've
noticed a few applications being updated after the announced string
freeze, which, iirc, was on September 20th.

If there wasn't any string freeze breakage, excuse me, I should read the
schedule more carefully! :( Otherwise, I think that developers and us
should coordinate better.

Congratulations for the FC3 release!!

Regards,
Josep