Re: How to translate this ?

Mount point is the directory where you "attach" a disk, sort of... I'm not sure which language you wanna translate it to, but in many languages there's a "borrowed" word, which is a modification of "mount".

Turki zahid com wrote:
Gents ,

How to translate this :

mount point

I purchased "Al-Kelanee's dictionary for comuters and electronics" , it's good but as expected it doesn't have *nix specific terms.