Possible Public key problem

Hello,

After going through alot of ssh key pair forums, faqs, tests, I have
come to the conclusion that the first steps I took in creating the
keys were wrong, resulting in a un-successful connection to the cvs.

I am attaching my public key on this email, and kindly requesting you
to reconfigure my account's setup with the attached key.

My login is "achillee"

Thanks,

Achilles Caraclis
Athens, Greece