Error While Checking Out In Tortoise.

Hi All,

I am getting error while checking out in tortoise.
I am following the steps given at
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/translation-windows/s1-setup.html
I am getting error at step "5.2. Download Files from
Fedora Server".
I have attached the screenshot of the error that I am
getting.

Please note: I am behind the company proxy
Please help me with the check out error.

Please note: I am behind the company proxy
Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Amit.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com