Arabic Translation - 100% Translated

Andrew Martynov andrewm at inventa.ru
Tue Sep 7 14:19:54 UTC 2004

Hello, Josep!

I thought we has discussed human factor in producing mistakes.

I always tried to check my translation before commit, and I founded two
type of my mistake:
- some strings (msgid and msgstr pair) was accidentally removed  or added
- msgid was modified (for example, changed count of spaces)

It is good idea to made pre-commit check for all modules.

Regards,
Andrew Martynov