REMINDER: FC3 translation freeze date -> 29/9/2004

Rodolfo M. Raya rodolfo at heartsome.net
Tue Sep 28 14:07:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 01:37, Sarah Wang wrote:
> Before you commit your files to cvs, please ensure there are no msgfmt
> errors. The format errors will cause package maintainers to roll back
> the translation files, so all your hard work will be undone.
>
> In the future we will try to incorporate this into pre-commit check, but
> for now please use the following command:
>
> msgfmt -cv -o /dev/null <filename>

Hi,

I'm trying to commit a file but I have problems with CVS. According to
msgfmt there are no errors, but CVS complains about pre-commit errors:

[rmraya at elrond]$ msgfmt -cv --check-accelerator=_ -o /dev/null es.po
130 translated messages.
[rmraya at elrond]$ cvs commit es.po Testing es.po...
[redhat-config-samba/es.po] is not assigned to you.
**** Access allowed: rodolfo is in ACL for redhat-config-samba/po.
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

The file is assigned to me according the web site.

Any hints for solving this will be welcome.

Regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya <rodolfo at heartsome.net>