Wierd error message: [redhat-config-samba/de.po] is not assigned to you

Eduard Pech 1337 at SimStim.Net
Wed Sep 29 01:36:50 UTC 2004

Am Mittwoch 29 September 2004 03:04 schrieb Yelitza Louze:
> It works,

... not with me:
Testing de.po...
[system-config-samba/de.po] is not assigned to you.
**** Access allowed: kongret is in ACL for redhat-config-samba/po.
Mi Sep 29 03:36:29 CEST 2004