Translations are incomplete

Николай Сърмаджиев nikolayds at msn.com
Wed Sep 29 18:10:26 UTC 2004

Hi,
It is nice idea to file the bug against the modules that are not i18n in
Macedonian. We have a same problem with Bulgarian packages and I filed
10-15 bugs - most now are in cvs although many still not. I do not know
if they make it to the release.
And the check of translations - too little time, I submit today one of
the packages (that got translated in cvs yesterday) and I am not sure if
the new version will make it to release ... unfortunately.

Bidi pozdraven
Nikolay

На ср, 2004-09-29 в 05:05, Tomislav Markovski записа: