Translations are incomplete

Nikolay Sarmadzhiev nikolayds at msn.com
Thu Sep 30 23:20:54 UTC 2004

I believe (from my current expirience) you should file the bug against the
package.
You can see some bugs I filed and been resovled by adding Bulgarian
translation to the build.
just go to bugzilla.redhat.com and then query put as a string Bulgarian -
you will see several I entered and may has been closed - add to the build.
Initialy only 1/4 of all translated packages made it in the test2 - but know
almost 75% are fixed - 6 left, one I guess will not make it.

By the way not all string has been i18n in all packages - so it is quite
easy to file bug about those strings as well.

To file bug you must be registry.

Best Regards

Nikolay Sarmadzhiev