Selinux Contexts

While translating system-config-securitylevel , we had a little question: should the context names be translated? For now , we've opted to keep the contexts in english (since the context name will be in english when you run ls -Z).

We'd like some input from the other translators to see what is being done in this regard.

Thanks.
Pedro Macedo
pt_BR team