too many repeated string in system-config-securitylevel

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Sun Apr 24 15:24:14 UTC 2005

Please note that in some languages one may need to use different part of
speech (grammatical forms) to translate things only changing in one
word. One cannot assume that this can always be done using a %s.
Languages are different.

So, you should simply copy the translations and simply change the word
each time, if your language translates these to the same thing only with
the word changed.

roozbeh