Re: Fedora Core 3 Release Notes translation

Andrew Martynov wrote:

Hello, Sarah and team!

I would not be annoying but we have only 3 days before Export approval!

Do Red Hat Team plans give us a chance to translate Release Notes?

What happend with this? Did you guys ever translated the release notes? What about the FC4 release notes? It would be really cool to have translations of the release notes in all the languages that support Fedora. I just hope that it's not too late to start this. It's the 27th and if I'm not mistaken the schedule says "translation freeze". :\

Cheers.
-Arangel