organizing CVS for trans

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 01:27:13 UTC 2005

Hi Karsten-san and docs team

Thanks for your decision of having separate xml files per language!

As quality wise, I think it would be better to have proofreader
(maintainer) for each translation same way with software translation.

To avoid confliction committing same document file in same time by more
than one translators (or maintainer), access right should be restricted
to the maintainer, I think.

Any thoughts? translators?

Btw, I discussed with Warren about this.
Ideally we'd better to have trans cvs repository apart from docs cvs.
There are several challenges to make this happen at the moment.

Cheers

Noriko