Re: Serbian translation script addition request

On 11/30/05, Miloš Komarčević wrote:
> We therefore need to add sr Latn po files to the CVS tree asap
> (hopefully to appear in FC5test2). Can I just create them and add them
> through my CVS client, or would RH translation maintainers have to do
> anything special? (I don't think we need a separate statistics and
> status page on i18n.redhat.com as we are only maintaining the cyrillic
> translation, with the latin one being generated by a script.)
>
> Please advise on what is the best course of action.

Can anyone from RH, or otherwise knowledgeable in ways of the Fedora
CVS please comment? I guess I can't commit these until the ACL is
updated with the new locale (I'll presumably hit the same problem as
the previous poster)?

We're very keen to have this in asap so we can test the translation
out with FC5test2.

TIA,
Miloš