Re: Secondary translation

Walter Cheuk wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way to configure a 'secondary' or 'fallback' locale in
FC/GNOME? For example I am using German as my locale, and would like to
use French if German translation if not available, rather than going
directly to the last resort -- US English. KDE seemed have this feature
once, but disappeared now.
As far as I can remember, this can be achieved with the LANGUAGE environment variable.

If you set
LANGUAGE=de:fr
you should achieve your goals.

Tell us if it worked for you,