Re: Serbian translation script addition request

Yes,

Basically, we want to have two scripts sr.po (cyrillic) and sr Latn po for latin script.
We use two scripts for Serbian language. More information why we need two scripts is here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_language

Regards,
Igor

Sarah Wang <sarahs redhat com> wrote:
Just to clarify, do you mean to add "sr" locale (sr.po) to all fedora
packages?

Sarah