Which branch to translate?

Josep Puigdemont josep at imatge-sintetica.com
Mon Jan 10 12:25:57 UTC 2005

El dl 10 de 01 del 2005 a les 13:43 +0200, en/na Dwayne Bailey va
escriure:
> I'm looking at starting some work in Afrikaans (af) and Northern Sotho
> (nso) for Fedora.  I was wondering which branch(es) if any I should be
> targeting. Or if I should just be working on HEAD.

We work on HEAD for all modules except for system-config-packages, for
which we were told to use branch "redhat-config-packages-1_1_x" (at
least for FC3). I haven't heard anything yet for FC4, I suppose it'll be
this same branch.

When you have completed 90% of the essential modules, don't forget to
ask for your language to be included in the installation process!

Regards.

/Josep