Trademark Translation

Hello,

We have a question regarding the translation of Red Hat trademarks, "Red
Hat Network" precisely.

Should it be translated, the "Network" word? As I understand, "Red Hat"
may not be translated in any case, unless Red Hat Inc. does not say
otherwise.

Can someone from @redhat.com state what is a company policy on this
issue please? This should be helpfull in other cases as well.
--
Igor Nestorović
Home Page: http://jung.ekof.bg.ac.yu