Cannot commit changes to setuptool/pl.po file

Dawid Gajownik dawid_gajownik at o2.pl
Sun Mar 6 11:43:57 UTC 2005

Hi!

I have problem with commiting changes to translate/setuptool/pl.po file.
Actually, not only me - my friend from fedora.pl forum also has this
problem:

[y4kk0 at X setuptool]$ cvs ci pl.po
Enter passphrase for key '/home/y4kk0/.ssh/id_dsa':
Testing pl.po...
**** Access allowed: gajownik is in ACL for setuptool/po.
Checking in pl.po;
/usr/local/CVS/setuptool/po/pl.po,v  <--  pl.po
cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file
`/usr/local/CVS/setuptool/po/,pl.po,': Permission denied
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs3wdSyP
[y4kk0 at X setuptool]$

What's wrong? Can someone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks,
Dawid Gajownik

--

  ^_*