Firefox l10n

Since Firefox is a default Fedora application when are we going to see
upstream l10n available to FC users?  The bugs seem to indicate a lack
of central FF l10n project.  This has changed and all FF l10n is in CVS
for the official languages.  Plus those that are released are listed.

We've been chatting on irc://irc.freenode.net/#pootle and it seems a
packager from Mandrake has created separate language RPMs for FF.  Would
be nice if we could have a similar setup on FC.

--
dwayne translate org za
+27-12-460-1095

Pretoria: land of Jakaranda's and some other rugby team.