TortoiseCVS problem

I'm forwarding the following message to the list hoping that someone will know what the problem is.
Philippe has followed the instructions on how to use TortoiseCVS in Windows, but cannot connect to the server.
He gets the error message "host does not exist", although all ports are enabled.

Anyone has seen this problem before?
Many thanks,
Audrey

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: RE: Bienvenue Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 23:03:59 +0200 From: Philippe <philippe villiers wanadoo fr> To: 'Audrey Simons' <asimons redhat com>

Bonjour,

En suivant les instructions je n'arrive pas à me connecter au serveur,
Tortoise CVS me dit "host does not exist"

Savez-vus d'où pourrait provenir le problème ? (tous les ports sont
autorisés)