Re: Re[2]: TortoiseCVS problem

Hi guys,

Sorry about the first mail (apparently I resent the mail, and didn't
see it until now)

I did have the same problem and I solved it this way with some
putty-help: (just one word of precausion: I'm writing this from a
Linux-box and am not quite 100% sure, it's been some time that I just
Windows to translate Fedora)

opened the putty-key-aggent (PAGEANT.EXE) and added my ssh-key in it
Then I changed in Tortoise-CVS my CVSROOT to
:ssh:user i18n redhat com:/usr/local/CVS and this strangely enough
worked!

Enjoy

Bart