Re: HOWTO For Testing New Translations?

Pedro,

Thanks for the response.  I am familiar with using po files in general, but
as part of an installation process I think that there must be more involved.
Since the installer runs from a CD, the anaconda and associated POs and fonts
have to be burned onto the disk with the other setup files.

Or, can anaconda be safely run in a testing mode from a hard disk to evaluate
translations?  What would the right invocation?

thanks,

/Daniel