Re: HOWTO For Testing New Translations?

Daniel Yacob wrote:
Pedro,

Thanks for the response.  I am familiar with using po files in general, but
as part of an installation process I think that there must be more involved.
Since the installer runs from a CD, the anaconda and associated POs and fonts
have to be burned onto the disk with the other setup files.

Or, can anaconda be safely run in a testing mode from a hard disk to evaluate
translations?  What would the right invocation?
Afaik anaconda has such a mode, the anaconda developers use it themself to develop/test anaconda. You may want to check the anaconda documentation.

bye
	michael
Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani redhat com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart