desc and summary

Josep Puigdemont josep.puigdemont at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:37:51 UTC 2005

El dg 15 de 05 del 2005 a les 12:05 +0200, en/na Ronny Buchmann va
escriure:
> On Sunday 15 May 2005 10:22, Josep Puigdemont wrote:
> > Hej!
> >
> > I've seen that two new modules are to be translated (with quite a lot of
> > strings on them), however, these are not for FC4, are they?
> Seems to be a split up of dist and to be up to date.

You're right, it does look like it, but many translations seem to have
been forgotten during the split :( I hope it is not because all strings
are new!

> But the question remains, is it used in FC4?

I really hope not ;-) we put a lot of work on dist, which seems to have
temporarily vanished.
Besides we are in string freeze now, no?

/Josep