Re: desc and summary

First of all, hello everyone! My name is Xavier and I'm working on the
Catalan team with Josep. We've felt somewhat _lazy_ when translating
specspo, it has been a common issue in our team.

Maybe it would be better to separate GNOME and KDE's summaries and
descriptions, GNU and X's, and the rest of them to be considered as
EXTRAS. I'll priorize the two firsts.