NetworkManager

I just discovered NetworkManager here on my laptop and what a fantastic piece of software it is :)

When examining the rpm it came in, I see it's already translated to many languages but I cant see it in the cvs anywhere. So whats the correct proceedure to go through to be able to translate it to Icelandic ? I'd prefer to see it in the translation CVS if at all possible.

TIA.

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.