INTEREST: Armenian (hy)

Hi there!!!
I am a guy from Armenia interested in translating Fedora (and not only
Fedora).
I'm a student with good knowledge of english and excelent knowledge of
Armenian.
I'm a programmer (C++, PHP, VIsual Basic...).
I would like to start translating right now, but the .po files for
armenian are not yet ready...
Hope i'll soon have an oppertunity to start translation...