translation problem

hi there,

I have decideded to translate the Reslease Note in
Bengali. I have seen that there is a problem in office
software in FC3 . when You select Bengali lanuagge ,
in your system , it's almost ok . But when you want
close any window ,particularly in word the three
option viz. save, discard , cancel are shown in coding
system. It's
difficult to understand .

                  I have think  when all things
including
help material will translate into Bengali lanuagge.
So, how it will?

           send coment.
             thanks .

                                        partha goswami