possible deadline extension relnotes freeze for trans

We need to extend the deadline for relnotes trans freeze by a few hours.

Currently the deadline is 23:59 UTC[1] 24 October (Midnight on Monday).

The extension needs to be until at least 07:00 UTC 25 October.

We will provide an update on this as the evening progresses.

Sorry about the extension and the short notice.  No stress, no
worries. :)

- Karsten

[1] I set the timezone the other day as EDT but have seen the error of
my thinking.  Henceforth, the common FDP timezone is UTC.  Deadlines are
Midnight on the specified day.  The convention of 23:59 UTC makes it
certain which day is being specified.
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide