Desktop-effects

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:23:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

i've added the Catalan translation to desktop-effects, but I'm not
sure if I have to notifiy the developers of desktop-effects that a new
language is available. Do we have to file a bug report to ensure it is
added to the package?

Regards.

2006/11/29, David Zeuthen <david at fubar.dk>:

> > > Ah right...We should just upstream it at elvis, I guess.
> > >
> > Desktop Effects is already checked into elvis.
>
> Is there no upstream effort to provide such a capplet / control panel as
> part of say... compiz? It seems very wrong to me that each distribution
> is doing their own thing here. Besides, if this lived on cvs.gnome.org
> it would probably already be translated into a myriad of languages
> already...
>
> Am I missing something?
>
>      David
>

> --

Google talk: xavi.conde a gmail.com

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Pink Floyd | Brain Damage | Dark side of the moon