status of FC5 test3 release notes

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 00:52:28 UTC 2006

It looks as if there are no release notes ready in time to translate for
test3.

We have been completely restructuring the build environment for the
release-notes module.

This must be done by tomorrow for the ISO, and there is not going to be
time to get the XML translated.

The translatable XML files are not changing content, but the XML tags
and build environment are changing.

If you wish to attempt to translate these files anyway, we are going to
include in the ISO every language that builds.

Sorry about this situation.  We should be fixed within a few days to
allow for a smooth process for FC5 final release.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject