Just a thought...

Richard Allen ra at ra.is
Mon Feb 6 02:23:03 UTC 2006

When committing files to the CVS that are fully translated the system
promptly sends me an email letting me know that my file is now in "QA"
state.  This functionality is just great but I usually know when I'm
finished anyway :)

What I'd like to see added here is a mail when my files are no longer
"Finished".    This way I (we) could jump on changes as soon as they happen
and I'm sure that would benefit us all.

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
                --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.